9:41 PM

My Introduction

Well, I finally did it. I created a blog. My primary purpose was to find somewhere that I could post my photographs that was a little more user-friendly than DeviantArt (http://sezysairs.deviantart.com). I simply can't stand how long it takes to upload each picture there. So I thought I'd try the blog-pathway.

So, a little about me and my photography.
Firstly, I'm definately an amateur photographer. You could even call me a hobby photographer. I have a very basic camera (a Canon PowerShot A430, 4mp) and that's it. No fancy cameras here, that's for sure. I have a full-time job as a laboratory technician at the Royal Brisbane Hospital. I also create tags in PSP, and dabble a little with vexelling.
I have been interested in photography for quite a while now, but I never really realised how keen I was until quite recently. I'd love to get a better camera, and spend more time actually learning how to take really good photos, but for now, dabbling is fine :)
Most of my photos are of flowers, close-ups of flowers and a little bit of landscapes. I've got a couple of animal photos, but I haven't had a true opportunity to experiment with them, so I haven't got too many. Not decent, close-up ones anyway.

And that's about it about my photography.

0 comments: