10:01 PM

Terms of Use

If there is anyone who is interested in using my photographs, I would be honoured!

Please feel free to do basically whatever you like with my images. However, please don't claim them as your own work.

If you are using my photographs as the primary focus, please credit me:
© Sezy
http://sezycameralens.blogspot.com/

If you are using my photos as the background, but using someone else's art as the primary focus, I would appreciate it if you gave me credit in the form of:
Photo courtesy of Sezy http://sezycameralens.blogspot.com/
However, this is not as necessary as the first.
Also, if you are using my photos with artwork from any of the licensing companies, please obey their TOU, and only credit me with:
Photo courtesy of Sezy (i.e. leave off the URL).

Once in a while, I would love to see what you create with my photos. You don't have to email me every single one of them, but I would love it once in a while.
Email to sezysairs (at) gmail (dot) com. You know what to do to make that active, hehe.

0 comments: